TTS #13: WWE Ladies Night Out: A Divas-Only Show?

So this idea has been around the world wide web for quite some time now, but I think it's FINALLY time that this becomes a reality. That's why I took it upon myself to create this logo & these ideas:

wwe-divas-logo
Source: ThaTruthShoots (WWE Logo: No Copyrights Intended)

IT'S TIME!

A lot of people bash the WWE Divas. They're not wrestlers. They're models. They can't prform more than 3 or 4 minutes.

Well let me be the one to say that this is NOT the case. The WWE Divas are trained by Hall Of Famers in the FCW. Some even have had more training outside the organization. So the fact that most can't wrestle is not true. They have just been missing the platform in which they can prove themselves.

I think the WWE should finally stop dancing around the idea of a Divas-only show & finally make it a reality. Whether it be a bust or not, just give them a shot.

Make it an hour-long show, maybe on Wednesday, advertising that the Divas can actually work more than four minutes in the ring & work a great storyline.

The Divas of Doom haven't made that big of an impact as people would have hoped, and with Kharma & Layla making their way back to the WWE in the near future, a Divas-show is a GREAT idea with a growing division.

How can they start off the show? Easy. All you need is this to happen before the show airs:

1. Beth or Natayla as Divas Champion.

2. Kelly Kelly & Eve feuding with the Bellas.

3. Kharma promos promoting her return.

4. An international Divas feud featuring Layla & Maryse.

4. A face Diva made strictly for popularity, maybe AJ.

5. New Divas either from NXT or outside organizations to stir up some controversy.

6. The return of  Melina.

I strongly believe that the WWE should take a chance on a Divas-only show, but I want to know what other people think. So share this blog & comment below.

--ThaTruth

Write a comment

Comments: 7
  • #1

HeelRiZE (Saturday, 10 September 2011 23:18)

Hello TTS, I like your plan. I was just telling a fellow B/R Writer, I'm not exactly a fan of K2 because she just isn't my type of Diva. Eve, on the other hand, has improved tremendously and I love her in ring style. As far as Melina returning goes, I just don't see it happening. She was a drama queen backstage and she really messed up JoMo's career. However, I do like the rest of your ideas. Especially the AJ Face=Popularity. Keep it up!

• #2

iBeaDom (Saturday, 10 September 2011 23:39)

This seems like one of the very few solutions to fixing the women's division as the main reason it's lacking is because WWE is clearly not focused on it and they dont get enough time dedicated to them.

Having their own show would be a step in the right direction, but with the divas they have now they cant carry the show seeing as half of them dont even have personalities to draw in an audience. So if they do get a show a lot of them would need to be worked on not just in-ring wise, but character wise as well.

Nonetheless this is a great idea and I hope to see it in the future.

• #3

thatruthshoot (Sunday, 11 September 2011 00:30)

@HeelRize
    Yeah I agree with K2. I just threw her in the mix because she DOES still get a lot of pop from the fans & the WWE can use her to generate views as they develop more Divas in the FCW as well their main brand like AJ, Tamina, & Kaitlyn.
    I also agree with you with the Melina idea. She didn't mess up JoMo's WWE career, she KILLED it. I see him fading away soon. I just included her from a fan's prospective.

• #4

thatruthshoot (Sunday, 11 September 2011 00:32)

@iBeaDom

I agree with your post as well.Of course the WWE would have to polish the Divas skills quite a bit & give them a character/personality worth watching, but with hard work & a great creative team it still can be a strong possibility.

I hope to see this soon.

• #5

stuffy (Wednesday, 05 October 2011 12:13)

I think the divas onlyshow must have under card title, a tag championship and women's championship.

Divas championshipwill be for smackdown and raw,The diva exclusive show will have women's championship that wont focus with models and the divas tag team championship. this show can start as internet exclusive.

To get attention of Indie fans, they need to hire some of the top indie women,mexican and Japanese femalewrestlers too.

• #6

Kharmarocks (Wednesday, 05 October 2011 12:15)

They must hire divas of different shapes and sizes,

• #7

thatruthshoot (Friday, 14 October 2011 20:30)

@stuffy
    I agree with you. There's NO WAY that this show & the ideas you came up with the current WWE Divas can carry. To make this happen, the Divas roster needs to be revamp x100%.

@Kharmarocks
    That's a must too. Enough with these "perfect" models turn "wrestlers". Get some average women who can actually wrestle.

About | Privacy Policy | Sitemap